FREE ADVANCE CENTER TRAINING FOR CHURCH LIAISON OR ADVOCATES
Let's find out why
Free Advanced Church Liaison or Advocate Training
Ideal for the Church advocate volunteering with any local pregnancy center
You are about to embark on a training course that will ground you, equip you and give you a fresh understanding of what the role of a church advocate really is.
As you consider becoming a volunteer Church liaison or advocate a local non-profit, pregnancy center, ask yourself this question: Do you want to be as knowledgeable and confident as possible when you start your new position?
This course will help you in many ways
KNOWLEDGE WHICH EMPOWERS COMPETENCE AND CONFIDENCE
1. You will gain insights that will empower you to be a more competent volunteer Church Liaison or church advocate.
2. You will build your own faith by understanding the core principles of being a “minister of reconciliation” in every role you play as a volunteer church Liaison.
3. You will strengthen your confidence as you learn the responsibilities and activities expected of a volunteer liaison for a local pregnancy center.
4. Best of all, this course is absolutely free!
In this training, here’s what you are going to find:
1. Getting Started
Key factors to consider as you begin your new role.
2. Are You Called to this volunteer position?
Are You Gifted for this volunteer position?
Are You Empowered to this volunteer position?
3. Learn the lessons from NEHEMIAH
4. What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
Who do you report to?
5. The impact you can make on the local center
6. How to recruit others into the center’s staffing positions
7. How to gain the favor of the pastor’s wife
8. How to bring women from the church into the center’s recovery program
9. How to recruit donations for the local center.
10. What can you do to ensure success?
How to pray effectually
How to increase donations exponentially
How can you personally give to the center?
Here’s what is expected of you:
1. As you take this course, bookmark the page so that you can always return to this training as you need to. This course serves the purpose of initial training you and then being a resource for you in days to come.
2. As you take this course, pace yourself to honestly read and embrace the training written for you. In other words, don’t just skim over the course. Every word is there for a reason.
3. When you finish taking this course, when you receive the PDF version of your Completion Certificate, Print it out and take it to the center you are volunteering at.
READY TO GET STARTED: REGISTER FOR ACCESS TO THE COURSE!